Social > Events

Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags

(1/4) > >>

patina:
The 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags and Car Show will be held at Lebanon Valley Dragway in W Lebanon NY on August 9 & 10. Go to doverdragstrip.com for more infomation

GlennLever:

--- Quote from: patina on February 23, 2014, 04:58:48 PM ---The 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags and Car Show will be held at Lebanon Valley Dragway in W Lebanon NY on August 9 & 10. Go to doverdragstrip.com for more infomation

--- End quote ---

Confusing?

I went to doverdragstrip.com which appears to be a forum which points to 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2014 http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=67 which points to LEBANON VALLEY DRAGWAY website -for lodging And Directions:

I could not find it on the schedule.

I have added the event to the calendar, if you provide more details I will post it to the event.

patina:
Glenn I just tried now and clicked on the Dover address in your thread and it directed me to the Dover site, then I clicked on
Official Event Rules /Schedule  and then the Lebanon Valley site and looked in the 2014 schedule, it's there. I don't understand what can be wrong.

Pat

masracingtd1167:
Just thought I would bump this up .

masracingtd1167:
Just wanted to bump this up one more time . You did not have to race at Dover to enter these races . See you there !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version