Technical > Roo Man's Room

Steering turns issue

<< < (7/8) > >>

dreracecar:
Absolutely NOT a "Don Long" car--- period

wideopen231:
I have SPE box and I located center.Slid the pitman arm on running straight up and down and I can turn front wheels to point the hit last lint and actuall made arm at spindle 1/2" longet to make sure tire did not rub and link is only 3/4 from body at that point. I do have 6" pitman to help clear headers with Hemi and still have to put slight bend in it at that. MAybe got lucky or just screwedup in right order but seems to work great.

denverflatheader:
dreracecar – thank you for letting me know : )  I had bought the car for $2500 at the chrr and just sold it to my friend for $2000, I definitely got $500 worth of enjoyment out of it the past 10 years.  On another note, of all the comments made on Glenn’s forum, I look forward to reading yours the most, because they are entertaining and enlightening (e.g. helpful) at same time.  Thank you for sharing your experience and good information so timely, please do continue!  DF

rooman:

--- Quote from: denverflatheader on January 29, 2014, 12:32:10 PM ---dreracecar – thank you for letting me know : )  I had bought the car for $2500 at the chrr and just sold it to my friend for $2000, I definitely got $500 worth of enjoyment out of it the past 10 years.  On another note, of all the comments made on Glenn’s forum, I look forward to reading yours the most, because they are entertaining and enlightening (e.g. helpful) at same time.  Thank you for sharing your experience and good information so timely, please do continue!  DF

--- End quote ---

Wow, a fan for Bruce.  :)  you are doing better over here than on the HAMB mate.

Roo

janjon:
No Geri, I have never seen tires skinned of the rims from improper Akerman, nor do I care to, especially from anywhere near 150" away!
By the way, kudos on your restoration! Maybe someday I'll get to hear it run up close.
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version