Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to sell

Rooman Front Engine Dragster

(1/2) > >>

GlennLever:
Rooman Front Engine Dragster

185 inch front engine dragster. With new Coan transmission and converter. New front tires and wheels. New rear wheels and tires, new belts. Certified to 6.0. Engine 372 Chevy small block. Dart little M block. Tim Engler fuel injection. MSD ignition....12 amp mag.

Seller Phone Number: (812) 699-7299
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: Dirt Late Model or Dirt Modified

as seen on Racing Junk
http://www.racingjunk.com/Nostalgia/181882091/Rooman-Front-Engine-Dragster.html

Pat Johnson:
Would U might be interested in other trades : Have some nice Musical Instruments and cash, Interested.

GlennLever:

--- Quote from: Pat Johnson on April 16, 2014, 04:57:50 PM ---Would U might be interested in other trades : Have some nice Musical Instruments and cash, Interested.

--- End quote ---

This was an ad that was on racing junk that I copied to here. the poster is not a member, link to the ad is at the bottom of the post.

Paul New:

--- Quote from: GlennLever on June 30, 2013, 02:37:06 AM ---Rooman Front Engine Dragster

185 inch front engine dragster. With new Coan transmission and converter. New front tires and wheels. New rear wheels and tires, new belts. Certified to 6.0. Engine 372 Chevy small block. Dart little M block. Tim Engler fuel injection. MSD ignition....12 amp mag.

Seller Phone Number: (812) 699-7299
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: Dirt Late Model or Dirt Modified

as seen on Racing Junk
http://www.racingjunk.com/Nostalgia/181882091/Rooman-Front-Engine-Dragster.html

--- End quote ---

This link doesn't take you to the car add

rooman:
I originally built that car for Jimmy Gravitt in Illinois and last year he sold it to Wes Leigh who had one of my cars a few years ago. Wes got his license in it last summer and recently sold it to Shorty Rader. Shorty is planning to race it with the NDRL this year but he is usually not too attached to his cars so it may be available.

Roo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version