Technical > Roo Man's Room

TIG welder

<< < (3/4) > >>

225digger:
pulse feature is awsome for aluminum welding . just put the pedal to the floor and run a bead ............ like to figure out this final slope stuff on my 250 but no time to figure it out .

wideopen231:
heck a pedal woulb be nice. Ihave smaller tig that has one ,but its had problem for while.I think it is the pedal thats the problem. Far as that goes new virgin aluminum would be nice to work with also.The cleaning of old stuff,sanding then acetone is getting old.

Cajuninjector:
Miller Diversion 165. Best bang for your buck and friendly to beginners. I wish it came with a pedal instead of torch controls. Just make sure your ready to get socks knocked off. Don't pull off of your work too quickly.

ricci32:
I just picked up a lincoln 175 square wave every chassis builder i talked to said they loved the machine power needs are a little more its a tranformer based machine so 50amp breaker very smooth foot pedal picked up a complete unit cart, tank and supplies very little use $850

slingshot383:
For tack welding and for stitch welding body panels and steel interior panels on door cars, a line-loc button on the torch works great.  Use the pedal for finish welding of the tack welded assembly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version