IT WAS YELLOW W / A CRAZY PAINT JOB
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO IT WAS ORIGINALLY BUILT FOR
DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF CARS LIKE THIS
IT IS FOR SALE AND COMES WITH A ERA CORRECT TRAILER
                                                                  BRUCE FARROW
                                                                   DOVER, DE.
brucefarrow92@comcast.net

Pat Johnson:
Any way you can snen some pictures, how big of a driver will fit, and how mich your looking for, thanks, pjtigger56@gmail.com

dreracecar:
Don Long has complete records of all the cars that he built along with original invoices. A lot of his cars have been checked off the list as to where they are now and the ones that have been destroyed. Call him with the particulars to see where it fits on his list. He charges a small fee for invoice copies, but well worth it.   310-323-4511 best time is late afternoon CA time

paint does not meen anything-- wheel base, motor possision, wings and cannards, hanna body, Nancy interior, His front wheels (offset rim),brakes, things like that show up on his invoice- all those little things nail the ID

Paul New:

--- Quote from: dreracecar on April 17, 2014, 11:58:17 AM ---Don Long has complete records of all the cars that he built along with original invoices. A lot of his cars have been checked off the list as to where they are now and the ones that have been destroyed. Call him with the particulars to see where it fits on his list. He charges a small fee for invoice copies, but well worth it.   310-323-4511 best time is late afternoon CA time

paint does not meen anything-- wheel base, motor possision, wings and cannards, hanna body, Nancy interior, His front wheels (offset rim),brakes, things like that show up on his invoice- all those little things nail the ID

--- End quote ---

that is amazing he kept those records all this time!

JeffV8:
I wish Woody Gilmore did that..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version