Technical > Roo Man's Room

short or full body

<< < (3/4) > >>

ricardo1967:

--- Quote from: COKER on June 14, 2013, 12:44:27 PM --- I like the short body on small block cars less weight and less maintenance between rounds.
If your a T/F car from the 60 then I prefer a full body.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the Front Engine Dragsters forum Mr. Coker! We're honored to have you here with us.

buickfed:
I like the short body. although I do have a side panels that extends about 3' from the front of the engine. that's enough. anymore and I would probably lose them in my garage.  ;D

Mr Froggy:
I've yet to own a FED, so I'm not an expert.  As a hopeful future owner and a life long fan I love them both and look at them in a Rock and Roll frame of mind.

A Full Body is like going to an Elvis Concert........Great Showmanship and Unmatched Talent you'll remember forever!

A Half Body, Open Frame is like going to see George Thorogood........A Screamin Banchee, No Frills, Hard Rockin, Lets git it done show and hopefully I won't get arrested on the way home!

That may sound weird but thats the way I think. :o

COKER:
Mr. Froggy I like the way you think.

wideopen231:
Mr Froggy nice way of looking at it.On the Elvis view pretty deadon. Now in my view tha later would be Ted Nuget.Think old Ted show with loin cloth and bow and arrow,bare bones basics only. Elvis was there to put on show with lots of flash thrown in,actually went to one of concerts in 1974  I was 8 at the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version