Drag Racing Discussions > Front Engine Dragsters

Where's everybody at????????????????

<< < (2/4) > >>

afaulk:
 8)Still here, finally got most of my plumbing (fuel system) done. Also got the crank hub on. Slight damage to one rotator cuff dang it all. That thing was evil going on. Still have to order a few things, cables/cable clamps & ends from Good Vibes. Looking forward to initial startup ;D.  Answer to previous entry question... yup the front of the coupler shield floats, at least the ones I've seen. RooMan prob. has a good picture. Can't remember who sells them. Will do a bit of research and fab mine also.

Tim Jones:
I'm still here , pugging away on my comp coupe,   Wasn't sure where to post it , glenn said because I still sit behind the rear end Post with the dragsters,,,,,   ,,,Tim Jones

tylercrawford:
Got a new job . . . an hour drive from the 10 minute drive I used to have.  almost 2 hours less of free time a day  :'(

That and been busy wrapping up the dragster . . . I have NHRA chassis inspection this saturday

coupemerc:
I'm still here too. Working on my Jr Fuel engine. Trying to get the piston domes where they need to be.

Blind Mule:
Anybody wanna trade places with me I'm putting my Mom in a nursing home this is the worst thing I ever had to do!  :'( Lotsa paper work and my nerves are bout shot too! ???

Hope to get back working on my car soon when the dust settles :)

Randy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version