Technical > Roo Man's Room

diagonal lower rails

<< < (2/4) > >>

wideopen231:
Yea Im thinking of going right to left then left to right in next bay.  I do not want to make chassis stiff would counter act the work I put into slipjoint. 

Had a bad experiance with a funnycar chassis that had update and went from a top 4 car to a DNQ and almost 2 dnq's before we cut bars and it sounded like tuning fork. Next run it went back to #2 qualifier on early shutoff.Kind of makes you leary of overly stiff chassis,especailly in new car and your first FED chassis build from ground up.

slingshot383:
That was between the lower tubes, not the lower and upper, making an X between the two lower tubes prevents the car wandering around going down the track and nothing about it's ability to arch up.

Larry Gocha:
masracingtd1167 do you have any more of the chassis pics you borrowed from Chuck it looks pretty nice.

masracingtd1167:
Larry chuck's user name on this forum is coupmerc . He has a brand new Neil and Park's car and it is awesom looking absolute state of the art F.E.D. He has a whole album over on the HAMB . Hey Chuck post some more pictures.

GlennLever:
Here are some, I hate to keep posting pictures of my dragster, I do not want people to get the wrong idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version