Drag Racing Discussions > Front Engine Dragsters

How many bracket racers on here with a FED?

(1/3) > >>

Blind Mule:
What car do you race and what kinda success  have you had :) I have raced just about everything in brackets with some pretty fair luck even won a track championship but this will be my new career in a FED (May be a short career ) :-\

Randy!

GlennLever:
I started out with this Firebird

took the engine out it and rebuilt it several times and is now in the dragster which I also ET race with.

Brian:
I have been bracket racing a back halved 1967 LeMans for many years.  Took a long time to get that car consistant.  Its a boat.  It ran 10 teens and was a blast to drive but I fell in love with FED's.  So I made the switch to a 180" FED.  Looking forward to starting over with getting the consistancy down.  Its in the finishing stages and I am getting the itch.  Cant wait for the snow to go!
Brian

masracingtd1167:
Brian are you going to run the same engine as the tempest? Should be fast. I bracket  race mine and it's a lot of fun . We also run Top Dragster wich is just fast bracket racing . good luck!

denverflatheader:
I bracket raced a vintage fed and red.  Not top eliminator like Blind Mule..... if that happened, I would have retired that day : )
I seem to always break out, but if you going to lose, that helps the pain a little bit.  DF   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version