Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to sell

The Widow Maker FED for Sale

(1/1)

grapro:
The Widow Maker Dragster

Engine Details : 392 hemi  A1 block bored .030 over , 4 bolt aluminum caps on center three mains,

Stock crankshaft , off set ground to big block chev rod size ( .165 stroker )

New Arias pistons and Childs & Alberts aluminum rods , 12.5 to 1 compression .

Milodon gear drive  .550 lift cam , new comp cam lifters , Moon front cover.

Heads have extensive porting with tulip intake valves and stainless exhaust , new springs.

Donovan rockers with Hot Heads stands , M/T valve covers

Hilborn injection setup for gas , Vertec magneto

Stock oil pump , truck oil pan Olberg filter

Drive Line  :      Hays 2 disc clutch , Lakewood bellhousing , old B&J reverser  , 8 inch ford rear end with drum brakes.

Chassis  :           Original early sixties with single spring front suspension , aluminum side panels , fiberglass cowl .

Some known history car was raced in the North West.

I'm posting the car for friend of mine. His asking price is $15,000 Canadian, deal for you boys south of the border. Car was built in California, he has more details, contact me if interested. Car is located in Calgary Alberta Canada.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version