Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to buy

WTB a Tuttle 225" roller. Anyone know of one for sale

<< < (3/5) > >>

jimc:
Stu Sandhaus is running a Tuttle car out here. He had it out at Pittsburgh with us 2 weeks ago. His is 50"out and running in A/ND trim.. Ran a couple 7.0's in test trim..

retroboy:

--- Quote from: glofria on October 12, 2016, 08:07:23 AM ---I

Kenny Welch's car is super nice. He ran a SBC and not sure it will take a big CI Hemi.

--- End quote ---

Rather than not be sure it will take a big cube Hemi , why don't you ask? I saw that advertised some where the other day and it seemed like a mighty nice car. You are aware Rooman hosts the construction section of this forum ?

coupemerc:

--- Quote from: dreracecar on October 12, 2016, 12:39:32 PM ---consider that there were not that many built, Dale Taros has one( X Dave Sammons), Sanders Bro. have one( X Mike Joyce) , Shane Stewart has the old X  "ginz" car.  Mr, Boston is still back east( X Brendans??)

--- End quote ---

Frank Colaneri now owns the old "Mr Boston" car. It is presently called "The Racketeer", painted pearl white/candy green, stack injected on nitro. Like all of Frank's cars, it is absolutely gorgeous.

Rellimco:
I have a 225" dave uyehara ill sell.

glofria:

--- Quote from: retroboy on October 15, 2016, 01:14:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: glofria on October 12, 2016, 08:07:23 AM ---I

Kenny Welch's car is super nice. He ran a SBC and not sure it will take a big CI Hemi.

--- End quote ---

Rather than not be sure it will take a big cube Hemi , why don't you ask? I saw that advertised some where the other day and it seemed like a mighty nice car. You are aware Rooman hosts the construction section of this forum ?

--- End quote ---

My comment was not intended to be a knock on Mr. Burgan's work, the car or Kenny Welsh. I have met both gentlemen and have seen the car first hand. It is a work of art.

It was meant to say that the crank sits lower in a hemi than a Chevy, so the driveline angle will need to be modified in addition to the other chassis modification that would need to be done. The question becomes, would it be worth it.?

TK, Bill Wayne use to run a Tuttle car in A/F before switching to a Sterling chassis. Don't know whatever became of the old car, but you may think to hit him up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version