Social > Events

2017 Heritage Series Schedule

<< < (2/3) > >>

JrFuel Hayden:
After I talked to a Heritage staff member, it looks like 2017 will be Jan 20-22 Phoenix, group one and two, March 2-5, March Meet Bakersfield , all classes, April  7-9, Sacramento, group one & two,  no Salt Lake City, and Oct 13-15 for group two, and Oct 20-21 for CHRR group one, NFC , NTF , NE-1, & A/G. The schdule will be listed soon, but not officail yet.
For two years I have been trying to get a Heritage points race for Group 1 & 2 in Fontana, but for 2017 the track does not want the event. It's mostly because of their noice restriction. they think A/FD will be too loud, so I suggested group two and group one with-out A/FD, and make Sonoma a A/FD a points race, since A/FD has been running at the Div 7 race in Sonoma exabition only for the last 3 years. But so far it's a no-go for Fontana. Tucson has expressed some interest but no responce so far.
I hope this helps.

aafa760:
Thanks Jon
I will plan accordingly!

Bryan

GlennLever:
When you get the schedule set in stone let me know and I will add the events to the calendar.

Glenn

aafa760:
Well it looked like Wild Horse had scheduled 1-20-23 for kick off of Heritage 2017 schedule now it's gone and I here might be moved to the 1-14th.
Still nothing official from NHRA on series site.

JrFuel Hayden:
Bryan, I think you found the dates for 2016, they still list the 2017 dates for Heritage for Jan 20-22,
 rumor has it Group one might have a second race in Sacramento sometime in June, that looks like it would replace the Salt Lake City race.
If true that would make at least 5 Heritage races for 2017 for group one & two.

Jon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version