Technical > Roo Man's Room

Straight axle to A arm engineering.

<< < (2/4) > >>

H.G. Wells:
And that is why I did not ask about A arm vs Straight axle. Just about the steering system.
Thanks for the help.

ricardo1967:

--- Quote from: H.G. Wells on February 08, 2016, 08:45:17 AM ---And that is why I did not ask about A arm vs Straight axle. Just about the steering system.
Thanks for the help.

--- End quote ---

The day I consider replacing my wide-track SPE front axle with A-arms I'll also install power steering and A/C in my FED.

George:
The A/C would make cackling a bit more comfortable.  :)

ricardo1967:

--- Quote from: ricardo1967 on February 08, 2016, 10:18:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: H.G. Wells on February 08, 2016, 08:45:17 AM ---And that is why I did not ask about A arm vs Straight axle. Just about the steering system.
Thanks for the help.

--- End quote ---

The day I consider replacing my wide-track SPE front axle with A-arms I'll also install power steering and A/C in my FED.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: George on February 08, 2016, 03:13:08 PM ---The A/C would make cackling a bit more comfortable.  :)

--- End quote ---

Glad you liked the idea George :). Of course I mean no disrespect to my friends that use A-arms. I just have a strong attachment to the classic FED look.

Van:

--- Quote from: dreracecar on February 08, 2016, 08:18:06 AM ---I could say something about A-arms on front engine dragsters and the builders/owners that do them that way, but Glenn would kick me off this site

--- End quote ---

Bruce  I think FED's with the frame going way past the spindles & a big overhang are the TRANSFORMERS of FED's just like the Transformer Altereds  Just cap it off with a big fiberglass nose piece and now its XXXX

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version