Technical > Roo Man's Room

Chute lever relocation

<< < (2/4) > >>

dreracecar:
Toooo many edges and things sticking out for my likeing

Paul New:

--- Quote from: digster on December 28, 2015, 11:30:07 AM ---I'm interested in this too Paul. I moved my chute lever from my brake handle (didn't like that as it was ez to snag on the way into the car) to my dash. Getting used to it but not so sure about that either.

--- End quote ---
I was thinking of installing it on the brake lever, but that does bring up a good point

Paul New:

--- Quote from: dreracecar on December 28, 2015, 08:21:57 AM ---Kinda prefer the left side-cross your right hand over placement.. In a blind situation cross your right arm over and find the roll cage, slide hand down to the base and push forward on the lever

--- End quote ---
Bruce I will sit in the car and see how that feels

Paul New:

--- Quote from: dreracecar on December 28, 2015, 08:21:57 AM ---Kinda prefer the left side-cross your right hand over placement.. In a blind situation cross your right arm over and find the roll cage, slide hand down to the base and push forward on the lever

--- End quote ---

I have a pull brake so what your saying is push the chute than go from that to pulling the brake

Paul New:

--- Quote from: grdra1 on December 28, 2015, 01:40:09 PM ---A few pics of my setup, chute and fuel shutoff next to each other. Unsure if it will stay this way (as never used as car not finished) but feels ok when seated. Glen

--- End quote ---

Glen looks good but my chassis is a little to narrow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version