Social > Events

What's the coolest thing you saw at PRI 2015?

(1/2) > >>

ricardo1967:
Hey guys, I couldn't go to this year...

What's the coolest thing you saw at PRI 2015?

Thanks!

coupemerc:
For me the coolest thing is talking to some super knowledgeable people face to face... Chase Knight, Carl Foltz, Scott Keiffer, Warren Johnson, Ken Veney, Don Enriquez, Scott Hall to name just a few.
From a product standpoint, there was a young kid from Australia named Noonan that was building beautiful billet blocks, heads, manifolds, valve covers, etc.  that were lightened to the max. His parts look like jewelry. Some interesting observations were Chemical Vapor Deposition coatings on rings and pistons, very thin (0.6 mm) rings and the GM LS motor appears to be future of hot rodding.

masracingtd1167:
I guess my 0.43 ring package is a little out of date ! Billy was using an ultra thin ring on his stuff very pricey about 900 dollars for top rings !

digster:
Funny. I asked Tim from Ultradyne cams the same thing yesterday when ordering a cam. He was telling me about an all alum. and billet 16 cyl. based on the LS1 but double long. 4 turbos 4000 TQ and over 4300 HP.

dusterdave173:
Just what the heck do you do with those kind of numbers except get magazine stardom?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version