Drag Racing Discussions > Altereds

safety equipment

<< < (4/4)

dreracecar:
years ago when Simpson was easy to deal with (before Corp) I would sell a 20 for the 15 price. 15 is fine for asperated, wear the underwear for insurance.

dusterdave173:
The only dealer that has a real stock on the shelves at all times of -15 and -20 is Biondo in NJ
They are racers and offer Excellent customer service to all racers--They keep every size of two piece and one piece suits ON THE SHELF--they are very helpful with sizing and when i got my new SFI -15 Sparco it was too small--they admitted they helped with sizing and exchanged it fast as could be with Zero lip or attitude.
The Sparco X Light suit I bought is very comfortable--high quality construction and was DEEPLY discounted vs other dealers---they also offer NHRA discount.  I lost an arm restraint in the pits and when i called he sent me two more next day with a smile
Biondo customer for life here--they do  it old style and with style and..... best $$$ on the market.

Pipe Dreams:

--- Quote from: dusterdave173 on July 08, 2015, 08:40:19 AM ---The only dealer that has a real stock on the shelves at all times of -15 and -20 is Biondo in NJ
They are racers and offer Excellent customer service to all racers--They keep every size of two piece and one piece suits ON THE SHELF--they are very helpful with sizing and when i got my new SFI -15 Sparco it was too small--they admitted they helped with sizing and exchanged it fast as could be with Zero lip or attitude.
The Sparco X Light suit I bought is very comfortable--high quality construction and was DEEPLY discounted vs other dealers---they also offer NHRA discount.  I lost an arm restraint in the pits and when i called he sent me two more next day with a smile
Biondo customer for life here--they do  it old style and with style and..... best $$$ on the market.

--- End quote ---

2x....love my sparco -15 x-lite

Quick Dawg:
If you are naturally aspirated this is simple – Do you have a firewall and is your trans completely covered by tin? If you do – Then it is a -5 suit – If not it is a 15. It doesn’t matter if it is an aftermarket case or not, the above rules apply –

If you are running a head restraint then you still need some kind of fire protection for your neck. Either a sock under your helmet – A skirt on your helmet – Or a neck collar along with your head restraint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version