Technical > Roo Man's Room

Dragmaster Chassis

<< < (2/2)

rooman:
Charles,
             Jim Nelson passed away in 2012 but as far as I know Dode Martin is still around even though he must be about 90 years old ( He was still racing 3 years ago). The west coast guys are more likely to have news on his current situation but the last phone number that I had for him was 760 728 7999.

Roo

1916Racer:
Thanks RooMan for the information. I talked to Dode Martin Wednesday, he was very nice and enjoyed talking about the old day's. He's 90 this June. He was interested in seeing the original chassis I have, and ask if I would take some detailed pictures of the right hand steering, the front end, and pictures of a few more areas and send them to him. He does not do computers, so no e-mails. He is going to get together with another friend of his from that era, (Jim Nelsons Brother)and see if they can determine who the chassis could have been built for. It almost looks like it might have been built for a Potvin supercharger because of the cable guides and a pivot bracket, going down the inside left rail. I'll update you. Thanks again for the reply's, Charles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version