Drag Racing Discussions > Altereds

Altered or Front Engine Dragster

<< < (4/6) > >>

RockinRobinWKR:
Anything over 122" is a transformer ... lol! ;)

That Botica built car is absolutely wicked and runs as a Top Alcohol Dragster.

As for the car in question, less the body, that is not anything new. All be it rare, that type of car has been built since at least the 70s and usually runs as a dragster.

Curly1:

--- Quote from: Zooman on February 03, 2015, 01:51:26 PM ---That black beauty is owned by Russel Mills (Sydney Australia) and was built by Richard Botica - the same talented guy who built my Fossil Fueler injected nitro digger.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know what the wheelbase is on this Baby?

Curly1:

--- Quote from: Curly1 on January 30, 2015, 07:53:32 PM ---Here is a nice one do not know who owns it but it is interesting.

--- End quote ---

old28:

I'm With Nightmare ----  Comp Roadster even with the wider body.

glofria:

--- Quote from: Scott G on January 27, 2015, 11:28:44 AM ---Guys first post here. I have been looking into getting a FED but looked at this recently. It is out of NY. Started out as a 125" S&W funny chassis and is currently at a 190". Some have said dragster and others altered. I would like to think at 190" it is a dragster. If anyone knows anything about it let me know. Going to contact the seller here shortly. Thanks Scott

--- End quote ---

I'd call this a Modified Roadster. And if it is on alcohol a Modified Fuel Roadster. Kind of a hybrid dragster/altered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version