Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to sell

15x10 SLOTS__MINT COND!!

(1/1)

dusterdave173:
Best pair I have ever had--USA made   ET 15x10 aluminumn slots--fresh blasted--ready to polish out or I painted mine on my car to look like mag--Chevy BP--MINT perfect set!!! $400 plus actual UPS--will pack well--calls only  704 244 6649 Thanks

ricardo1967:
They're sweet, geez Dave, you get ahold some nice goodies man!

14DRT:
What's the back spacing ?

rooman:
Back spacing is most likely 3.75" or close to that--pretty much all US made wheels of that era are in that range.

Roo

dusterdave173:
Roo is right on the $ as close as I can measure--I have the painted set shown on my car--they are US Indys and are the same BS--I would LOVE to keep these , they are perfect but already have the units on the car with new tires and at this point--spares are just not needed. I used Duplicolor Wheel paint in Graphite color--it is very nice in person--and is a tough paint cheap--spray bomb from auto parts store
These were blasted with very fine media so would polish easy as pie--all stud holes etc are perfect.
I know China wheels are cheap but......these are ET brand I think as one had ET center cap--unlike the US Indy and Ansen etc there are no ID cast on back---Daddy needs some Christmas $$$ Give me a call--I ship UPS every day and get a good rate--will only charge actual UPS cost to ship--will be two boxes though..Thanks  David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version