Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to sell

FRAMEWORKS SHIFTER--RARE!!

(1/2) > >>

dusterdave173:
These are the best dragster shifters ever made for Powerglide cars--have not been made in a LONG time
These are simply the lightest, simple shifter made --you can reassemble and make them forward or reverse patter etc and they will accept a solonoid if you go that way--uses std Morse style cables

THIN!! Easy to mount!  HARD to find  This one shows normal wear that does not effect operation at all
$165 or $225 with  BIONDO electric shift solonoid and mounting bracket  will ship for just $12 in Priority Flat Rate box
These are the most sought after shifters for FED's--get this unit before its gone
Paypal OK if you add the 3%  ships same day  call me 704 244 6649 or   jdk@ctc.net
Thanks!!!

Totally T:
Love mine!!

14DRT:
Do those have a ratchet action, dedient or side gate ?
In other words, How easy does it go into neutral after shifting into 2nd ? As in unintentionally like
A hurst quarter stick.

Totally T:
Look close. There is a detent pin it will hit while in second. Pull shifter to the left to go into neutral. Pull knob on side and it will go into reverse.

Totally T:
I did have to add a neutral safety swith and a bracket to the shifter and it only works while in park.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version