Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to sell

steering box for sale

(1/2) > >>

hotrodharley:

have a good funny car/fuel altered /dragster steering box for sale;;asking$100.00+shipping;;thought was bad so replaced with new PSP box so while was apart I decided to check king pins and found them frozed up;;compared how this box turned compared to new one and this one is slight easier but already modified steering bracket for new box so just decided to save myself time and leave new one on car (4 photos)

ricardo1967:
Do you have pictures?

hotrodharley:

--- Quote from: ricardo1967 on November 25, 2014, 02:26:32 PM ---Do you have pictures?

--- End quote ---

yes but I believe it's sold;;had a racer said he would take it..just wanting for address to see shipping cost for him;;if that falls apart i'll get back to you;;if you'd like to still look at pics give me a email to send them to;

ricardo1967:

--- Quote from: hotrodharley on November 25, 2014, 03:18:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: ricardo1967 on November 25, 2014, 02:26:32 PM ---Do you have pictures?

--- End quote ---

yes but I believe it's sold;;had a racer said he would take it..just wanting for address to see shipping cost for him;;if that falls apart i'll get back to you;;if you'd like to still look at pics give me a email to send them to;

--- End quote ---

Not a problem, good luck then.

tony:
   Just wondering if you still had the steering box. Didn't know weather the deal went through or not. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version