Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to sell

Taking Orders for GoodYear 31x12x15 & 33x12x15 slicks

(1/2) > >>

JrFuel Hayden:
In 2012 GoodYear put some tires on an "inactive" list with no production date. When I found out that GY would make another batch of these light weight, 22.6 lb ea, 31x12x15 D2585, IF we gave them an order for at least 150 tires. So with some help I pre-sold 180 tires and gave the order to GoodYear at the 2013 WinterNationals, and we received them in Aug-Sept. I thought that would hold us for 2-3 years, BUT no we are out of inventory, and I'm getting many calls for another order. At the World Finals, GoodYear did say they have a window in their 2015 production schedule that they could make another 150 tires. So if any of you want in on these tires, Please Email, call me, 805-444-4489, jchansen60@gmail with how many tires you might need for the next two years.
I'm also getting calls for another "inactive" tire D1288, 33x12x15, so I'm working on another 150 tire order for these.

Jon 

slofomoco:
Thanks for doing this Jon, any idea on pricing?

Terry

JrFuel Hayden:
2014 price for D2585 is $362, plus shipping, 2015 pricing may [?] go up 3-5%
As we get closer to shipping I will, like the 2013 order, figure some shipping options, like combining orders to ship on pallets to a racer near by that has access to a fork-lift, pick-up tires at a race that one of the GoodYear distributors will attend, or pick-up at a distributor, the advantage is a pick-up at a race or distributor is they will mount and balance them for you..
Any idea on how many you might be interested in ? 

Jon, 805-444-4489, jchansen60@gmail.com

slofomoco:
Thanks Jon, I will get back to you ASAP.

Terry

Paul New:
Jon, I have been running the 33 x 14.5 on my car and this was one of the discontinued tires is there anything new out there in the size I have been running?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version