Classifieds (Please No Dealers) > Wanted to sell

New S & W fed and enclosed dragster trailer for sale ( Reduced)!!!!!!!!!

(1/3) > >>

lmdangerous:
New 200 wb S & W front engine rail.( new sfi stickers- 7.50 cert) Set up for early hemi and glide. Sold the Donovan 417 that was in it. Mid plate so. Front plates also. Also includes fire bottles / new chute/ shifter- frame works /etc. 9 Inch with dual disc. Custom fuel tank. Custom front wing. Cage is set up for big driver( 20 in  wide on the inside)- Ansens on rear. New 17x2.25. Front Wheels and tires. Custom seat / engine turned back. Custom short  aluminum body. Custom wind shield -engine turned. Fresh out of paint. Never made a pass. Also includes legit 1965 enclose top fuel trailer. Dual axle electric brakes. 26 ft long. Pulls great. Many pics   18000$ for both.  662-542-0796.

GlennLever:
More photos

GlennLever:
More

lmdangerous:
 Info I forgot. This cage is set up for a big driver - right at 20 in. on the inside of the cage.Also has includes a set of brand new front tires and tubes. The ones on it are decent but it does come with a new set. Also includes all the love joy couplers for the trans which is also included as is the converter and   shields.New set of wheelie bars also . Super car and trailer for the money.need to move it so I can finish our prefect.
LMD

PSweeney:
got any pics of the prefect ? love small fords, I have a 100e Popular

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version