Author Topic: Help needed, friends! The driveshaft vibration at speed is driving me crazy.  (Read 83 times)

Offline Josephslarm

• View Profile
    • I'm experiencing vibration at certain speeds, I suspect it's the driveshaft.
  • Your Best Time: Yzuni
  • Your Engine: Ulewiduqy
  • Your Track: Ohizik
  • Your Vehicle: Oxolecuk
  • General Location: Elupijo
Hey guys!

I've run into a frustrating issue – there's a strong vibration at certain speeds, and it's clear the driveshaft is the culprit. It's especially bad at certain speeds, like around 80-90 km/h. From what I've read online, it's likely an imbalance problem.

I'm now figuring out the best solution?

Take the driveshaft off and have it balanced at a shop. This method is reliable but can be costly and time-consuming. I've read about balancing it without removing it. They do it on a lift without removing the shaft using some equipment.

Has anyone encountered a problem like this? How did you solve the driveshaft vibration problem, which method did you choose, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for   Drum Balancing  In this store  https://www.ebay.com/itm/395385856425

Are there any tips or things to watch out for? I would greatly appreciate any advice and recommendations!