Drag Racing Discussions > Front Engine Dragsters

<< < (3/3)

Brian:
Blind Mule - My ears perked up after reading your comment.  I have been beating my brains out trying to get 13:1+ out of this motor with the 64cc heads.  I can get 12:1 pretty easily.  Do you think there will be a noticable difference using 12:1 vs. 13:1?  My goal is 500+ HP here is the rest of my set up.

302DZ Block +.030 (306ci)
2.02/1.60 iron fulie heads 64cc, ported
1178 forged crank turned 10/10
K1  H Beam rods.
Piston - whatever it takes to get the compression i need.
Cam - Undecided
Hilborn Mech Inj with 12" stacks

I really appreciate all of the feedback.  I have felt like I am on an island and this has re-sparked that fire!  Thanks fellas!
Brian

GlennLever:

--- Quote from: Brian on February 07, 2013, 07:49:50 AM ---Blind Mule - My ears perked up after reading your comment.  I have been beating my brains out trying to get 13:1+ out of this motor with the 64cc heads.  I can get 12:1 pretty easily.  Do you think there will be a noticable difference using 12:1 vs. 13:1?  My goal is 500+ HP here is the rest of my set up.

302DZ Block +.030 (306ci)
2.02/1.60 iron fulie heads 64cc, ported
1178 forged crank turned 10/10
K1  H Beam rods.
Piston - whatever it takes to get the compression i need.
Cam - Undecided
Hilborn Mech Inj with 12" stacks

I really appreciate all of the feedback.  I have felt like I am on an island and this has re-sparked that fire!  Thanks fellas!
Brian

--- End quote ---

You might want to post this question in Matt Shaff's Engine Shop under the Technical Category.

Blind Mule:
Those stacks on Alky should wake it up! I love stacks wish I had them myself 8) I have seen some mean bracket cars with stacks ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version