Technical > Roo Man's Room

How do i know the cage will fit my size?

<< < (2/8) > >>

dusterdave173:
I am 5 ft 11 230 and fit easy breezy  Get it they are great way to start--just finished mine and love it!

George:
I wouldn't base a decision on buying a chassis on being able to fit in it. Look around there are deals to be had. Buying something ready to race can be a big savings in money and time. If it's built right.

dreracecar:

--- Quote from: JeffV8 on June 12, 2014, 10:28:18 AM ---Come on Bruce I know you can't just sit there and say nothing.   ::)  :o

--- End quote ---

Waiting for Roo to chime in here first, prob at BG, I'll wait ;D

glennadmin:

--- Quote from: dreracecar on June 12, 2014, 02:46:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: JeffV8 on June 12, 2014, 10:28:18 AM ---Come on Bruce I know you can't just sit there and say nothing.   ::)  :o

--- End quote ---

Waiting for Roo to chime in here first, prob at BG, I'll wait ;D

--- End quote ---

Roo Man is at BG talked with him today

Below is a picture of me sitting in a worm chassis, I'm 6' 4" 250 pounds with broad shoulders (have to be to carry all the criticism from the forum). I am a big guy

gasserx:
Thanks for all the input guys! Buying a complete car is probably the best, but its a big step for me since im not beeing able to have a real look at it first - and i take a big chance by sending a huge lot of dollars to someone i dont know....so...
A nice frame would sure be a good start for one like me :)
You seem to fit in there pretty nice Glenn.

What other options do i have then?
Im trying to keep this to a budget that works with family, and im not going TopFuel! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version